Tosoh Bioscience AIA-900
The Tosoh Bioscience AIA-900 is the latest addition to Tosoh’s family of AIA immunoassay analyzers is available in three configurations, allowing you to choose a system that’s just right for your laboratory workload.
- AIA-PACK principle
- Positive identification of samples and reagents
- Fibrin, sample, clot, air bubble detection and sample level sensing
- Start-up in less than 6 minutes
- Limited maintenance
- Same reagent system used across the entire AIA franchise
- 3 different configurations
- 90 tests/hour throughput
- Load 10 racks on board
- Load up to 5 tests/patient
- First result in ~ 18 minutes
- Random access
- Continuous processing
- Simple touch screen operation
- Bar-coded primary tube sampling
- Clot detection
- Unit Dose Test Cup
- Automated pre-treatment
- Automated dilution from 2 to 1000
AIA-900 is ideal for:
- Hospitals (all sizes)
- Reference labs
- Large clinics
- Core labs
- 500 – 1500 tests per day
Information provided by:
This Tosoh Bioscience AIA-900 is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Tosoh Bioscience AIA-900 or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-3143