Siemens Immulite 1000 Immunoassay Analyzer
The Siemens Immulite 1000 Immunoassay Analyzer is a small bench top immunoassay analyzer. The extensive menu, low cost of operation, reliability, and ease of use makes this system a great choice for laboratories with low-volume immunoassay tests.
Key features of the IMMULITE® 1000 Immunoassay System:
Dependable operation provides laboratories with confidence
- The reliability allows laboratories confidence in assay turnaround times
- Cost of ownership is low due to minimal service, operator interventions, and operator time
Improving laboratory efficiency through the Ease of Use
- Few consumables
- Daily maintenance in less than 10 minutes
- Sample and reagent level sensors
- Easy entry of assay parameters, expiration dates, and calibration adjustment intervals
- Integration of the computer, keyboard, and monitor provide a consolidated footprint
Flexible Solutions to adapt to a laboratory’s needs
- Throughput up to 120 tests per hour
- Turbo assays (Troponin I, CK-MB, Myoglobin, Intact PTH, and HCG) allow results in 15 minutes for critical tests
- 12 position reagent carouse
Information provided by:
This Siemens Immulite 1000 Immunoassay Analyzer is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Siemens Immulite 1000 Immunoassay Analyzer or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-5813