PerkinElmer DSC 6000
Typical applications for the PerkinElmer DSC 6000:
- Characterizing materials during product and process development
- Trouble-shooting product quality issues
- Academic research and post-graduate studies
Features & Benefits
- MT-DSC, enabling you to separate kinetic events and interpret data with greater ease
- Optional photocalorimetry accessory for more advanced analysis of photo-initiated reactions
- Scanning rates up to 0.1 ºC to 100 ºC for broad applications flexibility
21 CFR Part 11 Compatible Yes
Maximum Temperature 450 °C
Minimum Temperature -180 °C
Technology Type Thermal Analysis
According to the seller the DSC6000 is in full working condition but being sold “as is where is.”
Only selling the instrument, no PC, cooling system or SW. Not sure on age but think it’s 5-6 years old. Light use.
Uses an Intercooler, which is not included but can be offered separately.
This equipment is being sold “as is, where is”. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.