Arc Scientific is proud to offer this Carolina Chemistries CLC6410 Chemistry Analyzer for sale. It’s located in a laboratory in Michigan. Please let us know if you have an interest or any questions.
Carolina Chemistries CLC6410 Chemistry Analyzer is a High Volume Modular Analyzer For Drug Testing and General Chemistries
The CLC6410 is:
– Discrete, random access, batch and stat
– Constant speed 6400 tests/hour colorimetric (integration of 4 modules) Max. ISE throughput up to 960 tests/hour
– Bar-coded sample tubes and reagents
– Bar-coded ready-to-use reagents (most assays)
– Accommodates one-part, two-part, and up to four part reagents
– Exemplary after-sale support
– Excellent for clinical laboratories located in large clinics, hospitals or reference laboratories of all sizes
This Carolina Chemistries CLC6410 Chemistry Analyzer is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Carolina Chemistries CLC6410 Chemistry Analyzer or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-5813.