Beckman Coulter UniCel DxH 600
The Beckman Coulter UniCel DxH 600 uses multi-dimensional, high-definition technology to characterize individual cells. Advancing beyond mere cell counting gives you greater first-pass accuracy. This means you can accelerate time to accurate results, as well as reduce the need for manual reviews. The DxH 600 also offers high levels of reliability and uptime, keeping your lab productive without added operator burden.
Deliver precise results
- Deliver precise first-pass accuracy and reduced review rates with advanced Automated Intelligent Morphology (AIM) technology
- Provide enhanced visual cellular investigation with 2D data plots, surface plots and 3D cube formats
Benefit from proven efficiency
- Reduce TAT and manual operator intervention with extended decision rules and auto-rerun and reflex testing
- Store and maintain fewer reagents due to the analyzer’s advanced design
- Autocorrect internal temperature variations, power fluctuations and pressure changes using the DxH 600’s Intelligent Quality Monitoring
- Constantly monitor system electronics to preempt problems using PROService remote diagnostics support
Standardize across your network
- Standardize processes and results and reduce training time by leveraging identical technology and user interfaces across the DxH series
- Enable simpler inventory management with shared consumables
Information provide by: https://www.beckmancoulter.com/en/products/hematology/dxh-600
This Beckman Coulter UniCel DxH 600 is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Beckman Coulter UniCel DxH 600 or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at email@example.com or +1-857-237-5813