Beckman Coulter AU680 Chemistry Analyzer
This Beckman Coulter AU680 comes complete with PC/Software.
The Beckman Coulter AU680 Chemistry Analyzer intuitive graphical user interface includes:
- Sample tracking
- Patient statistics
- User-customized menu
- Color alerts to highlight system operating conditions
- AU-proven reliability enables greater uptime with quick and easy parts replacement
- No tools required
- No more than three steps, no longer than 60 seconds, for parts such as sample and reagent probes, mixers and syringes
- Online help videos guide the operator on proper technique when performing maintenance procedures and parts replacement, which enables greater system uptime
- Integration of pre-analytical automation and immunoassay is attainable with AU680 Direct Track Sampling to Power Processor and connectivity to UniCel DxI 600/800 systems
- Command Central integrated with REMISOL Advance* enables remote monitoring of and access to instruments and automation consoles from a single workstation, optimizing laboratory management and improving decision-making
- Cooled STAT compartment provides one-button STAT interrupt and advanced auto QC and calibration capabilities
- High-precision microsampling provides accurate and precise results
- Priority sample repeat/reflex reduces turnaround time for critical patients
- Long-lasting ISEs minimize downtime and reduce operating costs
- Large 150-sample rack loader provides for optimal sample processing during peak workload periods
- Whole blood sampling capability is used for HbA1c testing
Information provided by: https://www.beckmancoulter.com/en/products/chemistry/au680
This Beckman Coulter AU680 Chemistry Analyzer is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Beckman Coulter AU680 Chemistry Analyzer or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-5813