Beckman Coulter Access 2
The Beckman Coulter Access 2 Immunoassay Analyzer has the robustness of a reference lab Immunoassay Analyzer. It is compact in size similar to a benchtop system.
Maximized productivity in a minimal footprint
- Throughput of up to 100 tests per hour
- One of the smallest footprints in its class
- Loading capacity of 60 samples at one time
- Random access for running any combination of samples at any time
- Rapid kinetics for improved turnaround time
- STAT and automatic reflex testing
Reliable uptime with fewer emergency service calls
- Sample probe obstruction detection
- Remote monitoring and instrument diagnostics capability through PROService
Established performance for confidence in patient results
- Proven chemiluminescent and magnetic particle separation technology
- Unique, assay-specific protocols for optimal assay performance
- 10,000 placements worldwide
Lower operating costs
- Onboard refrigerated storage of up to 24 assays
- 50 tests per pack*
- No dedicated water system requirement
Information provided by: https://www.beckmancoulter.com/products/immunoassay/access-2
This Beckman Coulter Access 2 is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Beckman Coulter Access 2 or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-5813.