This ÄKTA Pure 25 M Protein Purification System includes the following components:
- AKTÄ Pure 25 M (core set up)
- Online UV-VIS absorbance monitor, U9-M
- Conductivity monitor, C9
- Inlet Valve Kit, V9-IAB
- Column Valve Kit, V9-C (5 columns)
- Outlet Valve Kit, V9-O (10 outlets)
- Fraction collector, F9-R
- Sample Pump S9
- Desktop tower with monitor and peripherals
- Unicorn Control Software
The core of the AKTÄ Pure 25 M system consist of:
- System pumps: Two high precision pumps, system pump A and B, that deliver buffers in purification runs.
- Pressure monitor, R9: Monitors the system pressure after System pump A and B.
- Mixer: Mixes buffers delivered from the system pumps to a homogenous buffer composition.
- Injection valve, V9-Inj: Directs sample into the column using various configurations.
Inlet valve, V9-IAB: Inlet valve with two inlet ports from stream A and two inlet ports for stream B.
Column Valve, V9-C: Connects to five columns to the instrument. The column valves direct the flow through one column at a time and feature integrated pre- and post-column pressure sensors. The valve allows the user to choose flow direction through the column or bypass the columns.
Absorbance monitor, U9-M: Measures the UV/ VIS absorbance at up to three wavelengths simultaneously in the range 190-700 nm.
Conductivity monitor C9: Measures the conductivity of buffers and eluted proteins.
Outlet valve, V9-O: Directs the flow to fraction collector, various waste streams (W, W1, W2), or any of the waste ports.
Fraction collector, F9-R: Round fraction collector that can automatically collect up to 175 fractions of 5 mL volume in 12 mm tubes.
This ÄKTA Pure 25 M Protein Purification System is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this ÄKTA Pure 25 M Protein Purification System or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-5813.