ABX Pentra 60 C+ Hematology Analyzer
Overview of ABX Pentra 60 C+ Hematology Analyzer
- Data management on stand-alone PC.
- Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC: 30 µL – DIFF: 53 µL).
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) – DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents – MDSS** Technology.
ABX Pentra 60 C+
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour.
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent.
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology.
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel.
- High resolution matrix.
Information Provided Directly By:
This ABX Pentra 60 C+ Hematology Analyzer is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this ABX Pentra 60 C+ Hematology Analyzer or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at email@example.com or +1-857-237-5813.