Arc Scientific is proud to offer this Shimadzu SPD-10A VP UV Detector for sale. It’s located in a laboratory in Ohio. Please let us know if you have any interest or questions.
The Shimadzu SPD-10A VP UV Detector is a System Controller for Shimadzu VP Series HPLC System, allowing the users to command all VP Series components centrally. It conveniently links all VP Series modules via fiber optic interfacing for easy “plug-and play” setup, and is backward compatible with previous Shimadzu systems. The Shimadzu SPD-10A VP UV-Vis Detector has single point control allows user-friendly operation from the controller’s easy-to-read, menu-driven display screens. It offers the highest in detector sensitivity and lowest noise level available to ensure reliable peak detection over a wide range.
Shimadzu SPD-10A VP UV-Vis Detector Specifications:
– Dimensions (WxDxH): 260mm x 420mm x 140mm
– Ambient Temperature Range: 4-35ºC
– Light source: D2 lamp, W lamp
– Signal-To-Noise (S/N) Ratio: (+/- 0.35 x 10-5 AU)
– Wavelength repeatability: 0.1 nm
– Wavelength range: 190-900 nm
– Wavelength accuracy: +/- 1 nm
– Wavelength reproducibility: +/- 0.1 nm
– Spectral bandwidth: 8 nm
– Drift: 2 x 10-4 AU/hour Max. (constant room temp) (10AVP: 250 nm)
– Wavelength Scanning: Steps: 1 – 5 nm, in 5 steps (2-5 nm when W lamp is used)
– Scan speed: 10 – 50 nm/sec, 5 steps
– Time Program: Controlled by detector unit itself or by system controller:
Wavelength (2 wavelengths), auto zero, range, marker, response, wavelength scan, event, polarity, lamp ON/OFF, loop
– Output Recorder: 10 mV Integrator: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 1.25, 2.5 AU/V in 6 steps
This Shimadzu SPD-10A VP UV Detector is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Shimadzu SPD-10A VP UV Detector or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-3143
SPD-10A VP UV-Vis Detector