PerkinElmer Spectrum 100N FT-NIR
The PerkinElmer Spectrum™ 100N FT-NIR spectrometer is the gold standard for research, materials testing and academia. The system’s high sensitivity, sampling speed, and stability, backed by PerkinElmer’s knowledge, experience and responsive service and support, enable laboratories to achieve the highest quality and reproducible results with ease. Nowhere else will you receive the same confidence in a Near-Infrared system than with the PerkinElmer Spectrum 100N FT-NIR system.
PerkinElmer FT-NIR spectrometers are built to the highest ISO-9001 manufacturing standards. Our technical specifications document presents confirmed performance specifications based on 100% product factory testing. All instruments will meet or achieve better than the confirmed specifications, under normal conditions of use as described in the user manual.
- Exclusive source design for accurate, repeatable measurements
- Go button and LCD display for increased productivity and ease-of-use
- Smart, zero-alignment, modular accessories for quick, predictable and reproducible sampling
- NIR Remote Solids Probe allws sampling of solids or poweders up to 10 meters from the instrument
- Intuitive software ensures easy and consistent operation
- Atmospheric Vapor Compensation (AVC) enhances accuracy and precision
- Absolute Virtual Instrument (AVI) standardizes the instrument’s wavenumber scale to a far higher accuracy than can be achieved with conventional calibration methods
- Spectrum software provides intuitive user operation and helps ensure consistent results, day-to-day, user-to-user.
The Spectrum 100 Series represents an infrared platform for PerkinElmer, and encompasses a broad array of features and advantages, including an improved UATR accessory, fiber optic NIR probe, and Go Button
Built-in intelligence controls and monitors measurements, alerting users to potential errors to ensure consistent results.
Also, smart accessories – including the UATR – increase efficiencies with the analysis of a wide range of samples.
Improved sensitivity based on digital electronics and superior optical design maximizes source output to increase signal-to-noise ratio without sacrificing source lifetime.
In addition, high-quality optics provide top level efficiency for the demanding measurements.
LCD Instrument Display and Go Button features allow users to conduct continuous analyses of multiple samples directly at the instrument to improve productivity.
This equipment is being sold “as is, where is”. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Serial Number: 86293
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.