Parker Balston Nitrogen Generator N2-22
The Parker Balston Nitrogen Generator N2-22 can produce up to 75 lpm of pure LC/MS grade nitrogen at pressures up to 8 bar. Generators are complete systems engineered to transform standard compressed air into a safe regulated nitrogen supply with minimal operator attention. Typical applications include LC/MS, LC/MS/MS, nebuliser gases for APCI and ESI, ELSD, Turbo Vaps and chemical solvent evaporation. The membrane nitrogen generators have been tried and tested by all the major LC/MS manufacturers.
- Recommended and used by all major LC/MS manufacturers
- No electrical requirement, no noise and no moving parts
- Can supply up to 3 LC/MS from one generator
- Utilises Parker’s propriety membrane technology
- Phthalate-free, no organic vapours
- Eliminate inconvenient nitrogen dewars from the laboratory
- Purity: Up to 99.5%
- Phthalate-free: Yes
- Hydrocarbon-free: Yes
- Flow Rates: up to 50 lpm
- Inlet Pressure: 7 to 10 bar
- Ambient Temperature: 10 to 35(c)
- Inlet Connection: 1/4 NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/4 NPT
- Electrical Requirements: None
- Numbers of LC/MS: Up to 2
- Dimensions: 1270x400x400mm
- Weight: 42 kg
This Parker Balston Nitrogen Generator N2-22 is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Parker Balston Nitrogen Generator N2-22 or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-5813.