Arc Scientific is proud to offer this IsoTech Design Modular Cleanroom for sale. It’s located in a laboratory in Massachusetts. Please let us know if you have any interest or questions.
IsoTech Design Modular Cleanroom Model – RLH10265F – Hardwall Cleanroom System
ISO 5 Cleanroom (grade B with grade A zone) : 132″W x 122″L x 96″H (underside)
ISO 5 Anteroom (grade B): 40″W x 60″L
ISO 7 Cleanroom (grade C): 107″W x 70″L
ISO 7 Corridor (grade C): 31″W x 60″L
ISO 7 Cleanroom (grade D): 90″W x 76″L
ISO 7 Corridor (grade D): 36″W x 90″L
ISO 7 Anteroom (grade D): 36″W x 48″L
– Cleanroom manufactured from clear acrylic and white polypropylene panels set into an anodized aluminum frame system
– Ceiling manufactured from a 1″ x 1″ anodized aluminum grid supported by anodized aluminum tube structures
– HEPA filtration provided by Design-Aire Fan Filter units – HEPA filters rated minimum 99.99% efficient at 0.3 microns
– Wall panels feature adjustable air grilles to allow proper balancing of cleanroom
– Vinyl ceiling tiles complete with taped edges to prevent shedding into room
– Manual swing doors manufactured from clear acrylic and white polypropylene panels set into an anodized aluminum frame system
– Control panel manufactured from 304, #4 stainless steel features on/off switches for fluorescent lighting and HEPA units and gauge package to monitor room pressure in each zone
13 Design-Aire Fan Filter Units complete with HEPA filter, MERV
7 rated pleated pre-filters and variable speed control to help increase HEPA filter life 7 Hardwall Door sections
20 Year drop type cleanroom fluorescent fixtures with T5 tubes
Control panel complete with Magnahelic gauge package to monitor room pressure in each zone
2 Duplex outlet located in the Grade B area to supply Microsphere 6 isolator
2 Duplex outlet located in the Grade C area near bench
2 Removable panels as per drawing
1 HEPA Filtered Pass-Thru located in ISO 5 Cleanroom
This IsoTech Design Modular Cleanroom is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this IsoTech Design Modular Cleanroom or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-5813.