Dionex ICS-5000+ Capillary HPIC System
Dionex ICS5000+ System
- DP pump – dual isocratic (new in the box)
- EG eluent generator. Dual channel.
- DC column compartment with dual conductivity detectors and dual injection valves.
- ASDV autosampler
Built on the top-of-the-line IC platform, the Dionex ICS-5000+ Capillary HPIC system provides the high performance, convenience, and flexibility of the Thermo Fisher Dionex ICS-5000+ Capillary HPIC System optimized for capillary flow rates.
Customize a dual capillary system to run two different analyses concurrently on a single sample, or analyze two samples in parallel. Alternately, run the same analysis on both channels to double throughput. For advanced IC x IC (2D IC) applications and sample pretreatment, combine a capillary channel with a 2- or 4-mm format channel to build a hybrid system.
High Pressure, High Performance
- Fast, sensitive separations without sacrificing resolution—up to two times faster with Fast IC columns
- Outstanding resolution using columns with small-diameter particles, thanks to high-pressure capability
- Continuous operation at up to 5000 psi when configured as a Reagent-Free™ IC (RFIC™) system
- Optimized peak resolution with a choice of isocratic and electrolytic gradient separations on each channel
- Powerful and user-friendly operation via Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System
- Wide variety of chemistries available in Thermo Scientific™ capillary and Fast IC columns
- Flexible, easy to configure, modular design
- Time-saving dual system option
The Capillary Advantage
- Always ready with 24/7 uptime and minimal calibration and equilibration time
- Up to 18 months of continuous operation on one Eluent Generation cartridge
- Small dead volumes for minimized peak dispersion
- Reduced eluent disposal costs—only 15mL/day if eluent used for continuous operation at 10µL/min
- Enhanced ease-of-use with the Dionex IC Cube, capillary consumable cartridges and simple, color-coded connections
- Flexible support for capillary columns of 0.2–0.6mm I.D.
Sample Preparation and Automation Solutions
Dionex autosamplers integrate seamlessly with all Dionex ICS-5000+ HPIC systems, providing effortless automation and advanced sample preparation capabilities.
(The above information is from the ThermoFisher Scientific website)
This equipment is being sold “as is, where is”. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this equipment or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at email@example.com or +1-857-237-3143