Arc Scientific is proud to offer these Bioscan BFC 1000 Flow Count/Flow Meters for sale. They are located in a lab in the U.K. Please let us know if you have any interest or questions.
We have (4) Bioscan Flow Meters/HPLC detectors FlowCount BFC 1000 for sale
Tested by connecting to an Agilent 1100 HPLC System and using a Bioscan probe
Recently de-installed from a working laboratory
Bioscan BFC 1000 Flow Count/Flow Meters Features and Benefits:
• The Flow-Count is a radioisotope HPLC Detection System which uses specially configured photo multipliers and/or PIN diode detectors to detect gamma positron and high energy beta emitters at both high and low levels of activity.
• Inputs for both PMT/NaI and PIN Diode detectors. Analog and digital output for one detector at a time.
• Easy-to-use system with maximum flexibility
• Disposable and easily adjustable flow cells
• Compatible with all liquid chromatography data systems and BioChrom software
• Various flow cells and holders for most types of applications
• Lead shielded detector and flow cell holders
This equipment is being sold “as is, where is”. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.