Beckman Coulter AU2700
The Beckman Coulter AU2700 automates chemistry testing and provides extended walk away time. This high-speed analyzer delivers true random access testing with up to 1600 photometric test results per hour (up to 2133 results with electrolytes) and up to 51 tests on-board. Consolidate with Beckman Coulter’s 125 test menu, including chemistries, special chemistries, urine chemistry, specific proteins, esoteric chemistries and tests for therapeutic drug monitoring, drugs-of-abuse, and thyroid function. With the newest Beckman Coulter advances to increase ease of use, the AU2700 delivers efficiency to meet real world lab needs.
- Only Beckman Coulter AU2700 standardizes chemistry testing from 400 to 6,600 tests per hour for low to very high volume laboratories. This translates to higher productivity, increased efficiency and greater cost savings for your lab. Fast and Reliable Turnaround Times
- Up to 1600 photometric tests per hour and up to 2133 tests per hour with electrolytes
- Immediate STAT interrupt with HCFA basic metabolic eight test panel results available within five minutes Walk Away Design Saves Operator Time
- 300-sample rack loading for peak workloads
- 22-sample carousel for STAT
- Direct tube sampling for 3.0, 5.0, 7.0, 10.0 mL primary tubes and pediatric cups
- Mixed bar code capability
- Automated reflex and repeat testing
- Automated pre-dilution for urine and other specimens
- Easy connectivity for automation Automated Reagent Handling
- Reagents are liquid and ready-to-use
- Barcoded cartridges provides on-board management (random placement, on-board stability and calibration tracking)
- All 48 R1 and 48 R2 reagent positions are open for third-party reagent use
- Auto-calibration and auto-quality control
- Automatic changeover from empty to fresh bottle
- Multiple sized reagent cartridges hold from 100 to 6000+ tests to meet the needs of any size laboratory
- Minimal reaction volume of 120 µL reduces reagent consumption
- Reagent inventory tracking function predicts daily workloads Efficient Review of Results
- Choice of QC trending: Westgard multi-rule procedure, Twin plots, Levey-Jennings daily and day-to-day plots
- Search function to retrieve data by individual sample and type of test (up to 60,000 patient files)
- User-definable flags for abnormal results Precision Engineering for Reliability and Accuracy
- Liquid level capacity detection to ensure accurate pipetting for reagents and specimens
- Clot detection and crash prevention for probes
- Exclusive spot photometric technology for precision optics
Information Provide by:
This Beckman Coulter AU2700 is being sold “as is, where is” unless otherwise noted. It is encouraged that you inspect this equipment if possible.
Typically any warranty, service contract or license for the equipment is not transferable but may be under certain circumstances and will be explicitly stated in the listing. The written description provided for this equipment is what is being offered for sale. The photos provided are given to display the overall condition of the equipment and all items found in the photos may not be included in the sale. Some photos may be stock photos to get an idea of what is being offered for sale.
Any weights and dimensions provided in the listing are estimates so therefore you should not rely on them for the most accurate shipping quotation.
For more information on this Beckman Coulter AU2700 or other used laboratory equipment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-857-237-3143